You've been following along in my blogging journey so I wanted to include you in knowing about my first ever blogger nomination!
I am so thankful to Angela over at NaturalBornMommy for nominating me!
This award helps us all to discover new bloggers who are doing just what they should to help others find the information they are looking for, that's what blogging is all about anyhow. I know some bloggers make it about themselves, but most blogs (and vlogs) these days give valuable information to those who are seeking it out.
That's part of why I wanted to be a writer.
I had been helped so much in my motherhood journey with learning the ropes and surviving the trenches because of other moms, others who have been where I was going. So now that I've been a bit down the road (just a bit) I can give back to you guys information and resources to help you along! Now it's not just about me and my journey but about all of us, moms, in this thing I call Motherhood Creation.
Advice for New Bloggers?
I've met a few people who wonder about what I'm doing here, blogging. Some have even noted that they'd love to but have no idea how. Well I do have a bit of advice.
- DON'T GIVE UP!
- BE CONSISTENT
Those are two things that I'm still learning. There is quite a bit to learn about blogging and if you want to be success at it, you have to keep going. When you get stumped find other methods, resources, groups to ask questions. Loads of blogs out there for learning to start a blog! But none of them will be of help to you if you aren't consistent. I wish I had really put more effort into my blog LAST year but I was too full of kids lol. I was in the midst of recovering from the birth of my third. Yet, as I love to write, I could've spent more time writing and less time watching tv 😛
Now apart of accepting this Recognition award, there are a few rules, six specifically:
- Thank the blogger who nominated me & provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show the award.
- Write a brief story on how my blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 15 bloggers to pass this award to.
- Comment on each of their blogs to let them know they have been nominated for this award & provide a link to this post.
Isn't that so fun? I love sharing the love. Maybe you will too? Go visit these great blogs, you might just find answers to the specific need you are currently having.
My Blogger Nominees
In no particular order, here are the bloggers I am nominating for this award:
- Kanani B. @ TotallyMommedIt
- Judith K. @ Whole Hearted Home
- Tara @ Minivan Ministries
- Veronica @ Anderson Homestead
- Brianna @ Momma Works Too
- Amanda @ Wellness Mom of 3
- The Blog's Life
- Nicole @ jThreeNMe
- Rachel @ The PurposefulWife
- Katie @ Embracing a Simpler Life
- Crystal @ Homemaking on the Homestead
- Brittany @ A Mama Tale
- Momma Making Moves
- Tabitha @ Inspired Blogger Network
- Kristina @ Mother's Niche
Congratulations to all of the above. I hope you can check out their pages.